[CTCAccess] Fw: STEM for All Video Showcase - is Live

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon May 14 16:50:41 PDT 2018

Given the recent surge in conversation around STEM accessibility, this was a timely email to come across my inbox.

The videos Lyla lists below are those most relevant to accessibility in STEM.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!