[CATO] OCR and DOJ letter on online accessibility

Jeannie Henkle jHenkle at wvc.edu
Fri May 19 11:40:06 PDT 2023

I hadn't seen it, so thank you for passing it along! I'm cc'ing CATO on my reply, because while I'm sure at least some of its members have come across it, it's something I think we could/should discuss as a team 🙂

Have a nice weekend,

Jeannie Henkle, MLIS<https://ischool.uw.edu/programs/mlis/what-is-library-science>
Director of Libraries & Learning Support Services
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6718
(she/her/hers pronouns)
Book an appointment<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeannieHenkle1@wvc.edu/bookings/> with me!