[CATO] CATO Meeting Agenda 7/12/22

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:30:08 PDT 2022

Hello CATO!

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday July 12th at 2:30pm.

Important! Please look at the agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hVD1IOtGe97g5ehoEfVJeM6N9p3-kg8381SFS0Y4MEQ/edit#heading=h.jl637yxuodq9> as there are materials that I'd like you to review before the meeting, if possible. Those materials are the WA Checklist by Alissa Sells and the draft Overlay email. Both are linked to inside the agenda.

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88176783599

Meeting ID: 881 7678 3599

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>