[CATO] Get Inclusive Vendor Assessment

Walton, Vicki vwalton at columbiabasin.edu
Fri Feb 18 15:08:08 PST 2022

Hello Team,

I know this is a little thing but I wanted to share that I also tested their entire course with VoiceOver on an iPad.  Unfortunately, we did not have an Android device to test with TalkBack so that was not done.

Take care.

[Visit the CBC Website]<https://www.columbiabasin.edu/>

Vicki Walton
Assistive Technology/Disability Support Services
Program Support Supervisor II
509.542.4428, or ext. 2428
2600 N. 20th Ave., Pasco, WA 99301
Pronouns: they/them
[Follow CBC on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/columbiabasincollege> [Follow CBC on Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/cbcollege>  [Follow CBC on YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/columbiabasincollege>  [Follow CBC on Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/cbchawkssnaps>
[We All Soar Together]