[CATO] Meridith Hatch has joined SBCTC as our Website Administrator

Fauth, Bryan bfauth at cascadia.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:49:57 PDT 2022

Congratulations, Meridith!

Bryan Fauth, M.S.
Director of Accessibility & Student Support Services
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Phone: 425.352.8261
Email: bfauth at cascadia.edu
Student Accessibility Services Webpage<https://www.cascadia.edu/advising/accessibility.aspx>

[cid:image001.png at 01CFE88C.BD3FE360]
Image: Cascadia College Logo
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you think you received this message in error, please delete the message and e-mail the sender at bfauth at cascadia.edu<mailto:bfauth at cascadia.edu>