[CATO] Live Text

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Mon Aug 2 12:51:32 PDT 2021

Thank you for sharing the video with us, Andy.

I got a little lost at the "M1" part of the video, and then giggled when ended up receiving a pitch for signing up for Brilliant at the end of the video...but essentially it sounds like Live Text is going to perform enhanced/improved OCR functions on pictures/images on our phone that have text, including handwriting. While the guy in the video didn't explicitly call this out as an accessibility feature, I agree it will be interesting to hear how it ends up being used for accessibility!

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>