[Cato] FW: [Athen] Proctorio

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 20 11:25:01 PDT 2020

A consideration for any webcam-based proctoring system --

Subject: Re: [Athen] Proctorio

We are using it here. A student who is blind will not be able to use it because it tracks eye movement and would flag them as looking away from the screen. We are  trying a ruthrough with Zoom on Monday, which should suffice the instructor since we can see the student and verify he didn't cheat.

Always have think out side the box and work arounds.

Bryon

Bryon Kluesner, RhD
Adaptive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resource Center