[Cato] next Wed

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed May 23 13:01:53 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I forwarded a demo invite for Grey Heller on PeopleSoft Accessibility. The demo is next Wed (the 30th) 1 - 3pm in Olympia. (I can't remember if it's also going to be online.)

I've dropped the ball on scheduling the next CATO meeting so let's try and meet beforehand. I can host a Zoom meeting since this is last minute and I know Amy won't be able to join. If you're able to come to Olympia for a meeting and the demo, that would probably be great. Mark and I have a weekly team meeting 11-12, so maybe we could schedule CATO for 10-lunch and Mark and I can just step out.

Does that sound ok? I'll send a meeting invite now, but can adjust later if needed.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!