[Cato] Fw: SBCTC GreyHeller UX Accessibility Deep Dive Demo

John Wilkin john.wilkin at greyheller.com
Mon May 21 09:16:51 PDT 2018

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!