[Cato] IC 3.8

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:42:22 PST 2018

Coming back to this since I forgot to add it to yesterday's agenda:

Another option I think Mark and I talked about for this would be to send IC the presentation video in advance -- asking them to watch it, then spending the time collecting feedback. That could make the meeting more valuable as they (should) then come prepared to discuss, ask questions, and give input.  If that sounds like a good approach I could send Todd Treat the link to add to the agenda.

We could also do this for any other groups we may have missed (like PIC). Thoughts?

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!