[Cato] Conference

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:28:04 PST 2018

Hi Sam,

Thanks again for taking time out of your day yesterday to chat with CATO. We're excited to be able to share the work we've been doing and lessons learned along the way when it comes to getting our system to develop a shared understanding around what it is to be an accessible institution.

A quick question -- we're having a tough time working out schedules, but we agree that a team presentation is best. Would it be possible for a presenter to join remotely? Will the rooms be set up to allow for that -- or do you think wifi will be good enough that I just run a Webex session via my laptop?

Thanks,

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!