[Cato] [External] winter Access360 meetings

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Jan 29 13:02:09 PST 2018

Thanks Karen! I added a note that the Cascadia meeting on Feb 20 has both -- one hour for the team, and one hour for the VPs. It might be worth staying for both if you can.

If Karen does those two and I do Wenatchee and Whatcom, that still leaves the following schools up for grabs:

  *   Highline (they finally sent in their Feb date)
  *   Renton
  *   Everett (still waiting on dates)
  *   Olympic
  *   Lower Columbia

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S6xsSdWDQGbmN4dKSmxWRO2JdX_tYLaBYFBEET6ivw/edit?usp=sharing

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/7I_LkDphAJ7u3mwpiZm_du9cSVs9MuaWrVkI-2iBXY_iIi5ivnkCUg4x2HTt6LMbyYKP0w=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S6xsSdWDQGbmN4dKSmxWRO2JdX_tYLaBYFBEET6ivw/edit?usp=sharing>

Winter Meeting Schedule<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S6xsSdWDQGbmN4dKSmxWRO2JdX_tYLaBYFBEET6ivw/edit?usp=sharing>
docs.google.com
Access360 Winter Team Meetings Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday February 1 OC: 1-2:30 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13 14 15 OC: 1-2:30 WVC -- JESS 16 19 20 Cascadia: 1 - 3 - KAREN? 21 22 SPSCC: 1pm 23 WCC 2-3 - JESS LCC - 10:30 -12 26 Highline 1:30 27 28 Re...

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!