[Cato] [External] winter Access360 meetings

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 29 09:04:28 PST 2018

I can confirm March 22 at SPSCC (indicated on the calendar) and could also do February 20 at Cascadia if needed.  I probably couldn't justify doing more than two visits - it's difficult for me to be out of the office, and I would need to spread them out a bit.  Highline would be doable (should they respond) if someone else takes Cascadia.