[Cato] tomorrow's meeting
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 17 10:00:49 PST 2018
How's this for an agenda?
* Review proposal to presidents [Terence & Mark]
* Which are Terence & Mark presenting to WaCTC Tech or Edu Services?
* If there's something to review, can it be distributed to the group before tomorrow's meeting? Thanks!
* Where does it go from there?
* Update on ACT [Ward]
* RFP for consultation on how to share results, develop trusted tester certification [Jess]
* Next meeting
* Feb, day long, Olympia
* Interim SBCTC IT director and OCR auditor to join [Mark]
* Access360 Spring Convening
* SET DATES!
* Jess's Draft agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C8nEYFTP6wDslssgy6YKrPZGyBBgQlBZVz3jA4XyoGI/edit?usp=sharing> (continue discussion/brainstorming over lunch)
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CATO