[Cato] conference brainstorm

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 21 13:07:20 PST 2018

Hi all,

I dropped the ball on pulling together a call with Samantha Birk from IMS to chat about what she's looking for for the conference in May and if CATO's work is relevant enough to build a session out of it. Trying to pick that ball up again....

Here's a Doodle poll to see if we can find a time to meet: https://doodle.com/poll/kyv6mmvkb6xbycxf  -- I added March 1 on there, as CATO will all be together, so I figured if Sam is free during that time we could just weave it into our scheduled CATO meeting.

Thanks,

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!