[Cato] [External] Soliciting feedback

Mark Jenkins mjenkins at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 16 10:37:40 PST 2018

I don't know more about IC. I explained to Tod Treat the situation and what we needed and I am waiting to see what happens -- I know they were working on the agenda as of yesterday.

To Keri's point, it's apparently an unusual meeting -- I've heard that at least four items initially on the agenda have been bumped.  I have no idea how that group sets its priorities for any given meeting.

In one case an item was bumped to a committee, which gives it a more circuitous path to the main group for recommendation or vote. I don't think that's the best venue for the kind of feedback we want -- mostly those committees focus on workplan items --  but it's a possibility I can pursue. Since Tod Treat is on the committee I staff, that may be helpful.

I also asked Tod about the business meeting agenda and have not heard back. SBCTC's lead IC staff person told me that they don't have presentations in the business meeting but occasionally bring people in to answer questions. I don't know what that business meeting item/discussion is and our staff didn't either.

Mark

Mark Jenkins, Director
eLearning |Open Education
Coordinator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

mjenkins at sbctc.edu
360.704-4363