[Cato] [External] Soliciting feedback

Kerri B. Holferty kholferty at whatcom.edu
Fri Feb 16 08:28:11 PST 2018

I would love to see the one-pager, Karen.

We have our meeting next Friday and I think the folks on our A360 team and Accessibility Team (we combine the meetings since its mostly A360 folks who attend), would be interested in the info.

Kerri

Kerri B. Holferty, M.Ed.
Director of Access & Disability Services
360-383-3080 for appointment
360-383-3043 voice
360-255-7182 videophone
360-383-4043 fax