[Cato] [External] IC

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Feb 14 11:02:33 PST 2018

Well, then we don't get feedback from them. Do they know we're charged by WACTC to get their input?

Waiting until May gives us... days? to pull an actual proposal together (unless we're willing to draw up multiple proposals then toss the ones that don't jive with popular opinion).

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing> | AccessWA Blog<https://accesswa.blog> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!