[Cato] Access360 applications

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 28 11:38:56 PDT 2018

Hello,

I’m uncertain if any of your schools are applying to next year’s Access360, but if not (and maybe if so), are any of you available to help review applications for next year’s grant? I expect it to be competitive so I’d really like a solid group of reviewers to help pick the “winners”.

Applications are due in Friday and I hope to announce grant recipients by Sept 14.

Thanks.
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
www.sbctc.edu