[Cato] Access360 - Spread the Word

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 7 14:36:40 PDT 2018

Hello,

Could you all please help spread the word about Access360? I'm especially interested in having it reach executive level leaders since we're pushing hard for interested colleges to obtain executive level sponsorship. If you have a friendly VP that might be willing to send it along to their commission, that would be great. Does anyone have any clue how we could get it on presidents' radar? ---Joe??

Here's an announcement<https://accesswa.blog/2018/07/25/grant-opportunity-access360/> about Access360 and an upcoming webinar where folks can learn more that you can share.

Thanks!
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/> |https://accesswa.blog/
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv<https://goo.gl/forms/CP1GHPl6Pe1ipD6q1>!