[Cato] Here's our Shoreline first year budget

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Tue Oct 31 11:30:36 PDT 2017

Here is a summary of our Shoreline Access IT budget<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z8qe857KkRASgLsZ_4pVBwPC6sRhMcafYGvbJb9xm5Q/edit?usp=sharing>.

This is a bit of a messy document but it shows my original budget request for our Year 2 work on Accessible IT.  Year 1 we didn't spend any money - just worked on policy and procedures and I developed training as part of my regular IT job.  I had to put it together in Feb. 2017.  The second set of numbers is a revised budget based on realities and changes in funding moving forward for 2017-2018.

The aSAP I submitted to my college included funding for 3 years.  The total was almost $240K and it was approved!!  I can share the full document of my application to share out if that's helpful as well.  Here's a link to that full asap document<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8OnjV1Vw843Q3EyYnFRQm0tUDg?usp=sharing> too but it's very difficult to read based on the format required for submission.

Hope this helps to start the CATO budgeting discussion.

Best

Amy

Amy Rovner, MPH RD
eLearning Instructional Designer