[Cato] [External] Monday's CATO dinner

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:40:04 PDT 2017

All of these places look good. I would prefer to avoid driving if possible, but since we'll be coming from Clover Park anyway, it's not a big deal.  Katie Downs and the Spar are old hangouts and fun, but may be a bit noisy . . . Pacific Grill is always great, but I'm also open to trying something new and haven't been to the Social or Seven Seas.

Uh, so, I guess you all can pick.  I won't complain.

Thanks, Jess!