[Cato] Access360 Workplan

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:58:16 PST 2017

Hello,

This is a gentle reminder that you have the annual workplan due Thursday, Nov 30th. I understand that this is a hectic time of year, so I understand if your team may need more time. Just let me know if you're unable to meet the Nov 30th due date and provide me with an alternative date so that I can anticipate when will have all of the action plans in for my own report.

The GOALS tool provides more guidance, resources, and examples than you potentially need to develop your plan, but given the number of folks that requested examples, I think you'll find the resources in the GOALS planning tool of use. For a quick overview to see how to access these resources and build a plan in the GOALS application, check out this video demo<https://youtu.be/Ckh9f1Us4hU>.

Holler if you need anything.

I hope you all had a restful and relaxing weekend,
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>