[Cato] Access360 Feedback

Rovner, Amy arovner at shoreline.edu
Tue Nov 21 12:25:42 PST 2017

Ok - take a deep breath....

I can totally see how you might be disappointed in some of these comments but there were also many happy, great, and appreciative ones.  Don't forget that some people didn't want to be there and the onus is on them and their group if they didn't take advantage of the group work time opportunities.

Yes -there are also some helpful takeaways and suggestions for the next one but I think it was a great 2 days.  We needed to give an overview of the background and "why's" b/c contrary to a few commenters, not everyone in the room has "drunk the kool-aid" or even knew there was koolaid.

Besides - who takes the time to fill out comment surveys - grumpy, dissatisfied folks.  What % of attendees filled out the comments?

Take heart -you are doing a MORE THAN AMAZING job!!!  Don't let the turkeys get you down!

I'll look at the agenda suggestions that you sent a while back and give some feedback later today.

Thank you for all you do!!!

Amy