[Cato] FW: WIPHE Language

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 1 17:13:44 PDT 2017

Just sent this on to the 2yr and 4yr group of disability support professionals after a thread where UW, yet again, suggested SBCTC procure and manage a contract for some software thing that's cheap enough the colleges can just do a direct buy.

Thought I'd pass it along to you all in case similar conversations come up - like the SiteImprove stuff...

Abraham also gave us kudos because he was in a WaTech webinar where accessibility came up as a "coming down the pike" issue regarding procurement and he realized we're so far ahead of every other state agency. :)

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>