[Cato] FW: [External] FW: Head honcho for Accessible Technology

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Wed May 17 10:43:05 PDT 2017

Good news . . .

From: Marty Brown
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:25 AM
To: SBCTC All Staff <SBCTCAllStaff at sbctc.edu<mailto:SBCTCAllStaff at sbctc.edu>>
Subject: Head honcho for Accessible Technology

I am pleased to announce that we've appointed Mark Jenkins, SBCTC Director of eLearning & Open Education, to lead our accessible technology efforts in support of the colleges and within the agency. Mark will represent the system to other relevant entities such as the office of the OCIO.  He and his team will provide leadership in developing accessible technology strategies and support mechanisms with the system's Committee on Accessible Technology Oversight (CATO).

It's a big job right now and we are fortunate to have Mark and a staff that's already committed to and effective in this area.  Our staff have done a great job inconjuction with the college representatives so far and we have developed a good network in the system.

We are confident that Mark's leadership will continue our success in this important area.

Directors, I hope you will share this information with all our councils and commissions.

Marty Brown
SBCTC
360 704-4355 (o)
360 480-9687 (c)

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo Main_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

"Better Jobs. Brighter Futures. A Stronger Washington."