[Cato] Nominations for CATO Chair

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Mon May 8 08:08:20 PDT 2017

Thanks to all of you who were able to participate in last Monday's meeting.  I think we had a productive discussion and I've included the link to our minutes for your review: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GR5IWUNIWmhjgZxatoKkjNJUdT0VpnFGxQ6xTWNoW-0/edit?usp=sharing.

One important detail we neglected to cover was a call for nominations for next year's Chair.  With our first year behind us, this is a great time to step up and take the reins. Please consider serving or nominating someone for this important role, and feel free to contact me or Jess if you have questions.

Thanks, Karen

[OCEmailLogo]
Karen Fusco | Director | Access Services
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7540 | Fax 360.475.7436 | kfusco at olympic.edu<mailto:kfusco at olympic.edu>