[Cato] READ THIS: CATO W17 Meeting Notes

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:56:31 PST 2017

Hello CATO!

With Charlies' help I've pulled together the meeting notes<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WvkgbZD_VJnSWhKJP4pyLPyL04aEXa-ufKLcS83DSTs/edit?usp=sharing> from yesterday's CATO meeting. I filled them into the agenda and included links to various handouts/website/resources discussed. You have editing privileges to the document if you would like to make additions/changes. I'll take that away in a few days. :)

Additionally, I've updated the CATO/188 Talking Points (http://bit.ly/cato188) to include our accomplishments/resources thus far. That way, for anyone distributing the document at their council/commission meetings the links to the webinars and resources are on that document.  I was also thinking we could add that stuff to the website so that our resources/past webinars are housed in one spot for others to access.

A recording of the meeting is available if you're looking for something exciting to do this Friday night: Jess Thompson's Room - recording_1<https://us.bbcollab.com/recording/88E491D993D746C4DBD3CEF4D51EB14F>

Thanks for your participation and I think we're really starting to build some momentum as we better define our roles. Feel free to reach out to Karen, myself, or the group if you were unable to attend and need more clarification on anything - this is especially so for the reps that we have not heard from or seen. :)

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>