[Cato] ACTION REQUIRED - Qs for CATO website

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Jan 27 10:27:56 PST 2017

As discussed in yesterday's meeting (thanks for attending - I'll send meeting notes and info later), we're going to try and launch the CATO website by Tuesday-ish so that it can be unveiled at your council and commission meetings.

Before we do that, I'd like to collect a few more questions that we can post.  Please add any questions (and answers) to this Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dt7DKOQI0o6Tt6EyRFecT81JBmpF93ha3z65NayXu4M/edit?usp=sharing>.

This is an opportunity for us to reframe some of the tougher question that we expect may come our way ("This feels like an unfunded mandate - why aren't getting paid to do this?" versus "What types of support are available to help us comply with the policies?"  OR  "If no one is enforcing the policies, why should we so all of this work?" versus "What are the benefits of being in compliance with these policies?").

Please add your suggestions by no later than noon on Monday. - I'll also make this a to-do item in basecamp.

Thanks,
Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>