[Cato] Nov 9 1:30 Webinar

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 10 11:01:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,

The folks at WaTech are available for a webinar on the SBCTC and WaTech policies on Nov 9 and 1:00.

Please put a hold on your calendars.

If anyone would like to be involved in this webinar or help plan, please let me know.

The objective is just to clarify the two policies and address supports available (like the usability testing and upcoming online faculty training course). If someone wants to speak to how their college is responding to the policies I think that would be great (please tell me that one of the colleges already has all of their ducks in a row!)

Cheers,

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>