[Cato] Webinar and Talking Points

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 7 17:23:39 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I posted the CATO/188 Talking points in Basecamp (in Files & Doc, in a folder I just renamed to SBCTC Policy & CATO Docs).  Please share with your council/commission chair and work with them to determine the best way to distribute to the rest of the council.

Also, I've reached out to Ryan and Wendy at WaTech to see if they would be interested in collaborating on a webinar about Policy 188 during the second week of November.  So, keep an eye out for more info and encourage your council/commission members to attend said webinar (preferably with the reps from the other councils and commissions --- this could be one way to have them complete our survey: answer the questions together, ensuring that they have the same answer, even if don't at the start...).

Happy Friday!

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
1300 Quince St SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504
p: 360.704.4327|c: 253.229.8591
jess.thompson at sbctc.edu<mailto:jess.thompson at sbctc.edu> | www.sbctc.edu<http://www.sbctc.edu/>