[Cato] CATO Draft Work Plan

Fusco, Karen kfusco at olympic.edu
Thu Dec 1 11:28:09 PST 2016

In preparation for our winter meeting at GRCC Kent Station campus on January 26th, please review the draft work plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EtiETd028rJ1qUV0SCCGYeio47o0WPLILrkzYHWDI1c/edit, and feel free to respond to the group with comments or questions.  Agenda and meeting details to follow.

FYI, WACTC is meeting on my campus today, and Joe Holliday and I are scheduled to provide a CATO update to the Ed Services committee this afternoon.  We'll review the CATO talking points and include the draft work plan in our presentation.

We're building momentum with this important work, and I look forward to the coming year.  Have a wonderful holiday!

[OCEmailLogo]
Karen Fusco | Director | Access Services
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337-1699
360.475.7540 | Fax 360.475.7436 | kfusco at olympic.edu<mailto:kfusco at olympic.edu>