[BLC] Agenda & Registration reminder for fall quarter meeting

Connie Smejkal connie.smejkal at centralia.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:13:33 PDT 2022

Hello BLC members,

Registration is now open for the fall quarter BLC meeting. We are providing two options, in-person at Peninsula College or virtual. Please complete your registration as soon as possible and prior to October 28th.

Registration link: https://forms.gle/g2ABjeJxSCg5Y11g6

Please note: The in person option might be cancelled if the number registrations is low. A decision will be made by the executive membership team by November 4th pending a review of registrations.

We have an opening on the executive membership team. We are seeking nominations for the position of Vice-Chair. Please email me directly if you'd like to nominate yourself or someone else!

We look forward to a great meeting and discussion.

Connie Smejkal,
BLC Past Chair

Meeting Link: Tuesday, 11/15

Join Zoom Meeting