[BLC] BLC meeting materials

Tanya Knight TKnight at pencol.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:38:23 PDT 2022

Thank you, Connie, for sending these attachments and information. I had to go help my daughter at the last minutes and may not have access to the internet for this Spring meeting. I am hoping to find a way to connect at least for Wednesday, but if I am not able to, I will look forward to reading the minutes and getting caught up.
Thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to helping us.
~Tanya Knight
Peninsula College