[BLC] OSPI Student Learning and Grading Guidance

Jamilyn Penn jpenn at sbctc.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:02:45 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I hope that you are safe and well.

Attached, you will find OSPI's Student Learning and Grading Guidance, which provides guidance about pass/fail grading in the K-12 sector, among other significant information. I have also included the link to Superintendent Reykdal's video<https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJidWxsZXRpbl9saW5rX2lkIjoxMDEsInVyaSI6ImJwMjpjbGljayIsImJ1bGxldGluX2lkIjoiMjAyMDA0MjIuMjA0NjQ4ODEiLCJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL3d3dy55b3V0dWJlLmNvbS93YXRjaD92PU9wMi13b2tGVTZBIn0.BCvBzstnm-dGbLG3loTZW2GqIDYxzeV4fyDWVCR7qUI/br/77686064941-l> talking about the guidance, as he provides a good summary of the attachment. I encourage you to read/review both resources.

Best regards,

-Jamilyn

Jamilyn Penn (she, her, hers)
Director, Transfer Education
State Board for Community and Technical College
253-302-9395
jpenn at sbctc.edu