[BLC] BLC Summer Meeting Follow Up

Gore, Charlene cgore at tacomacc.edu
Mon Jul 22 15:23:14 PDT 2019

As promised - I am following up on a few items from our summer BLC meeting.

I have a few follow up items for all of you:

1.      Please review the draft minutes and get back to me with any changes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xb3-fyike3qAZe1Rw8sIEiqxLPVm_LepqJdzgF5nQbk/edit?usp=sharing

2.      Subcommittee Chairs and subcommittee members - please review the attached subcommittee list and update it as appropriate: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15pmJ39sKar23GnNHb2EmqVDgiCOVxJiw/edit#

3.      If you have an IT BAS degree please fill out this spreadsheet to help us get a clear picture of the statewide programs and their requirements: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PClSkSk78S4E6ihXn5A1hajMinjeF0aT/view?usp=sharing

4.      We are looking for a few liaisons.  If you are interested in being the liaison to WEC or ATC please let me know.

5.      If you are a subcommittee chair please update the workplan with your committee's information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VekQFovMTm7uiahMeLBAvs4u1W2Kw0bhC1xP_OjGkw8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Char

Charlene Gore, M.Ed., RHIA, CCS (she/her)
Interim Director of Applied Baccalaureate  Degrees and Program Development/Interim Associate Dean for Health
Tacoma Community College
Building 13-107
253.566.5082

Questions about our Bachelor of Applied Science degrees?  Email bachelordegrees at tacomacc.edu<mailto:bachelordegrees at tacomacc.edu>