[BLC] FW: CCBA Member Update

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Mon Sep 17 12:13:51 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon! Please note the attached Community College Baccalaureate Association conference which is held the weekend (February 22-24, 2019) right before the League of Innovation (see attached). I just reserved my room as they may go quickly so I encourage you to sign-up soon if you are planning to attend or at least thinking of attending and presenting (deadline for submitting proposals is November 30th, 2018). The hotel is in Times Square so conveniently located and will be a popular destination. When you call the hotel, you may have to mention the League of Innovation for the discounted room as they sometime don't see the reference to CCBA in their reservation notes.

If your college is currently a member of CCBA, thank you! If your college is not, you may want to think of supporting this national organization as it provides valuable support for applied baccalaureate degree policies in our state and across the country. Let me know if you have any questions and more information can be found on the CCBA website at: https://www.accbd.org/

Joyce

If your institution is not a member of CCBA

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495
1300 Quince Street SE