[BLC] {Disarmed} BAS Information Needed- Please complete by November 15th.

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Wed Oct 17 16:58:11 PDT 2018

Dear BLC representative.  As part of ongoing communication with the baccalaureate institutions involving our applied baccalaureate degrees, we are trying to obtain information about external reviewers chosen to review your college’s BAS degrees. The survey below will ask you to list the two external reviewers you chose, whether they are from in-state or out-of-state and whether from higher education or industry. You are not required to list a name. We agreed to provide this information to the baccalaureate institutions as a way to show how we have received tremendous support from the academic and workforce communities statewide and for some degrees unique to Washington, a review at the national level.

If you have any questions, please let me know. The survey should be quick for you ☺. I would like the responses for each college by November 15th so we can go over at the BLC meeting. Thanks!

Joyce

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
jhammer at sbctc.edu<mailto:jhammer at sbctc.edu>

BAS Reviews

We're conducting a survey and your input would be appreciated. Click the button below to start the survey. Thank you for your participation!

Begin Survey<https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT3PErDK_2Bf6OjNYOPsqZdKwgk5PUY08erduKwnlw27EaW35duqXSFDnU9za2c9dFN6ZiUf_2FwIl_2BwB0lu4USNJ88I4QJPVDOvqD_2F_2BktrLV3CFjtpfLvG1LKhs5j8_2FuzU2A2Vik4mo7EgvNocyvA8TenYU>

Please do not forward this email as its survey link is unique to you.
Privacy<https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-basics/> | Unsubscribe<https://surveymonkey.com/tr/v1/te/akU_2BQc2vAhAsa_2B264x1g6_2FpF_2Fhy3EhxbpxJDHYpYZT0zxcG2WiAPU55MgsW0pebcg1zmZjLc9SbmmQz_2B5ii_2FfYGwYjV1PFVOsTnGXFtpSQkCFu13znKB8VAd71WdyNZePf_2FmAxBcdvnTzoUpM8CygfO31N9u56QK_2BJEAEg_2Fea2SKsidx24nnYLheBmee8PPzFdFFXhgi7pSwa_2BJaQds4mg_3D_3D>