[BLC] Qs: Prior Learning Experience & Residency

Hogan, Lenaya Lenaya.Hogan at sfcc.spokane.edu
Thu Mar 15 12:16:25 PDT 2018

Hello all,
At Spokane Falls CC, we follow the same procedures that were explained very well by Soo below.  Thank you Soo!

Best,

Lenaya Hogan
BAS Programs Coordinator
Spokane Falls Community College
Bldg. 30-248 MS~3175
Phone: 509-533-3522

Spokane Falls Community College meets the needs of our community by advancing student achievement through quality, accessible learning opportunities that embrace diversity, promote equity, and foster global awareness.