[BLC] Due date for Statement of Need- please cc Nanette Angel!

Joyce Hammer jhammer at sbctc.edu
Mon Oct 30 16:44:55 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon!

Just a reminder of the following dates including a due date of November 1 (this Wednesday) for any BAS degree  Statement of Need in anticipation of presenting at the February 7-8, 2018, State Board meeting. I will be out of town from November 1-11 with limited or no access to email so please include my assistant, Nanette Angel, at nangel at sbctc.edu<mailto:nangel at sbctc.edu> in any emails and she will forward it to our staff reviewers.

Thank you!

Joyce

Deadlines for final adoption at February 7-8, 2018 State Board meeting (SBCTC-Olympia)
(Holidays in November and December necessitate a longer timeline for adoption at this meeting)
BAS Statement of Need:

*         November 1, 2017 - Statement of Need due to SBCTC staff for February board meeting consideration.

*         November 28, 2017 - colleges receive SBCTC feedback for revisions.

*         December 15, 2017 (or earlier) - Statement of Need placed on 30-day review after college revisions and SBCTC staff final review.

*         February 7-8, 2018 - Statement of Need presentation at State Board meeting for consideration (30-Day Review completed and any concerns addressed prior to this meeting).
BAS Program Proposal:

*         November 20, 2017 - Program Proposal due to SBCTC staff within 12 months of SBCTC receiving the Statement of Need.

*         January 15, 2018 - Program Proposal reviewed by committee of peers (if applicable) on or before this date.

*         February 7-8, 2018 - Program Proposal presentation at State Board meeting
for Board action**

Joyce D. Hammer, Ph.D.
Director of Transfer Education
P.O. Box 42495