[BFET] [UCE] FFY21 BFET Budget Workbook Release

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Wed May 6 15:44:38 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

DSHS BFET Policy has announced they are scheduled to release the FFY21 BFET Budget Workbook on May 15th.

We have tentatively scheduled a WebEx for Wednesday, May 20th from 10:00 to 11:30 AM. We will go through the workbook together and Michele Rockwell and I will help answer any questions you may have. I have included the WebEx invite at the end of this email.

We understand the current COVID-19 environment has impacts on your ability to access necessary information and make accurate projections for the future. To help, we are reviewing data and processes to determine any areas of the workbook we are able to prefill or offer suggestions for you.

To further help you prepare for the release of the BFET Budget Workbook, here are some helpful tips to get you started:

1)      Review expenditure trends from current and prior FFY

a.       Where were you over or under in expenditures?

b.       Begin collecting information to develop projections for

                                                               i.      Staff Salaries & Benefits (make sure to include any COLA for FFY21)

                                                             ii.      Goods & Services

                                                           iii.      Travel for the entire FFY

                                                           iv.      Participant Reimbursements (for each PR category you will offer)

2)      Review the SBCTC Data Dashboard for enrollment trends https://www.sbctc.edu/colleges-staff/research/data-public/enrollment-data-dashboard.aspx

a.       What was your annual and quarterly enrollment for the previous FFY?

b.       What is your enrollment for the current FFY? Are you on target?

c.       Are you projecting an increase/decrease in enrollments for FFY21?

3)      Review FFY20 BFET Budget Workbook

a.       Are revisions needed? If so, what? Please note if revisions are made to your workbook you need to resubmit to jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu>.
WebEx Invite:

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

When it's time, join your Webex meeting here.

Meeting number (access code): 928 306 958
Meeting password: 6y7vC6dxZnM

Join meeting<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=m5b863d841f94999aef12aa9f6e00b167>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-415-655-0002<tel:%2B1-415-655-0002,,*01*928306958%23%23*01*> US Toll

Join from a video system or application
Dial 928306958 at sbctc.webex.com<sip:928306958 at sbctc.webex.com>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial 928306958.sbctc at lync.webex.com<%20sip:928306958.sbctc at lync.webex.com>

If you are a host, go here<https://sbctc.webex.com/sbctc/j.php?MTID=m39a19a5c44f0258cb6d1d4b76f00b6e6> to view host information.

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com

Please take care and let me know if you have any questions.

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.