[BFET] [UCE] IMPORTANT BUDGET INFORMATION!!! FW: BFET Expansion of Support Services to Cover Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Mon Jun 15 14:06:42 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

DSHS has notified us that providers can include PPE for students in their current year (FFY20) BFET budget. After discussing the potential for ongoing needs of PPE with our Policy Associate, we are also extending this to FFY21 BFET budget. I have broken it out into two sections below (FFY20 and FFY21) for ease of reference and what you need to know for each budget.

Update for FFY20 Budgets:
This is not a notice of additional funding and MUST be within your current budget in either the Clothing or Personal Hygiene category. Note: funds can be moved from category to category within the PR activity line. If you would like to adjust your current FFY20 budget to include PPE please send me an email letting me know no later than Friday, June 19th. Be sure to include the amount you are moving and the PR category you are moving it from.
Update for FFY21 Budgets:
We are extending your Workbook revision deadline from today (June 15th) to Wednesday June 18th to give you time to review and make edits to include PPE. If you choose to include PPE in your workbook you can either include it in Clothing or Personal Hygiene. Please make sure to update the narrative in your Participant Reimbursement Tab to identify PPE as being included.

If you already have a completed and finalized workbook and would like to include PPE you have until Wednesday, June 18th to make edits and resubmit your workbook.

Kindly,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator