[BFET] [UCE] RE: 2020 BFET Training Forum

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Mon Jul 13 08:45:33 PDT 2020

Sorry I forgot to include the month for the dates we are asking you to keep reserved. August 4th, 5th and 6th (these are the dates DSHS had reserved for their BFET Forum).

Thank you :)

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.