[BFET] [UCE] Follow-Up to Grant Overview WebEx

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 16 15:02:45 PDT 2020

Hello BFET Team,

Thank you all who joined us on Monday for the FFY21 BFET Grant Overview.  Below is the follow-up information as requested during the meeting.

Narrative for 100% Funds:
Fiscal staff have double checked the 100% funds section of the BFET Grant Application and here is the response:

"The BFET application is working as it is supposed to work. The only two required questions in section 2 (100% funding) are the same two that have always been required. For 2A please enter $0, should we be eligible to apply for 100% funds, we will update the amount with actuals based on the completion of 100% funds request to DSHS. 2B is a radio button question that is also required. The other questions in section 2 are not required. Those are all the narratives that ask about 100% funding (other than indirect) and are merely placeholders. So no changes needed to OGMS, and nothing has changed with these questions from the past."

Additionally, we will be looking to remove the answer requirement for these two questions with the FFY22 BFET Grant Application.

WebEx Recording and PPT Slides:
The WebEx was recorded and live captioned. The recording has been uploaded to the Canvas Community. Attached are the slides from the Grant Overview presentation. Here is a direct link to the BFET Trainings in Canvas: https://sbctc.instructure.com/courses/1940148/pages/bfet-trainings?module_item_id=45465590

Billing and Invoicing Training for FFY21:
We have not changed the Billing and Invoicing Workbook from FFY20 to FFY21. We have uploaded the FFY20 Fall Quarterly Meeting recording, PPT, and slide notes to the Canvas Community (same link as above). Slides 9 through 12 contain information on the Billing and Invoicing Workbook, specifically your reutilized funds tracking worksheet and the PPT recording goes into further detail. If you would like additional assistance or 1:1 training please let me know, I am happy to schedule something!

Hope all is well! Take care,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.