[BFET] [UCE] DSHS BFET Provider Meeting Minutes 3.9-3.12

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 2 16:30:49 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

Thank you for your patience while I cleaned up the meeting minutes that myself and my colleagues had taken from the most recent DSHS Provider Meetings. I have attached them here for those whom did not attend. I tried to separate them by the subject that was presented, who presented the information, and the day it was presented.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the materials covered or the meeting minutes.

Hope you are healthy and well!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.