[BFET] Fwd: QUARTERLY PROVIDER MEETING-09/05/19

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 5 06:43:36 PDT 2019

Good Morning BFET Team,

I appologize for the tardiness of this message going out. We just realized yesterday that the meeting was today.

DSHS is holding their provider meeting at 9 am this morning. Please see attached agenda for meeting topics. If you would like to attend the WebEx information is included in the agenda.

Thank you,

Jennifer Dellinger

Subject: QUARTERLY PROVIDER MEETING-09/05/19

Dear BFET Providers,

As we close out  the FFY19 contract year with our final Quarterly Provider Meeting, we are excited to provide updates, and FFY20 information.  We look forward to meeting with on Thursday September 5th from 9:00 am, for our Quarterly BFET Provider Meeting.   Please see attached agenda with WebEx information.

Thank You,
BFET Policy Team
Community Service Division/Economic Services Administration
Transforming Lives