[BFET] [UCE] FW: BFET Grant Review Memo

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 25 08:03:16 PDT 2019

Good Morning BFET Team,

Yesterday, our Director of Accounting and Business, John Ginther, sent this memo out to all College Presidents and Business Officers. They will be conducting BFET specific audits, reviewing FFY19, throughout this year. At this time we do not have a list of what Colleges will be audited, however, the memo notes that the majority of Colleges will be notified of pending audits.

Respectfully,

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator
Email: jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> ∙ Office: 360.704.3925

Electronic Privacy Notice:  This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.