[BFET] Job Opportunity at Lower Columbia College

Trimble, Dani dtrimble at lcc.ctc.edu
Tue Dec 31 09:40:44 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Lower Columbia College hiring for an Assistant Director of Workforce Services.  Come join me and our team doing amazing and important work!

At a Glance! The Assistant Director of Workforce Services assists in the planning and organization of the Basic Food, Employment & Training (BFET), Passport to College, Opportunity Grant, and Worker Retraining programs. The Assistant Director of Workforce Services is responsible for recruiting and providing entry and program advising to professional-technical students including those receiving public benefits through the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS).

The Assistant Director of Workforce Services collaborates with the Workforce & Career Services team that includes staff committed to the success of students as they reach their career, academic, and personal goals. Our team is passionate about serving under-resourced students, improving the quality of our programs, and using innovate approaches to solving problems. We are looking for an analytical, motivated, creative, problem-solver that has a strong desire to help others. We want someone who is eager to learn, can engage people from diverse backgrounds, and is a team player. This position requires an individual with excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills to help support students towards success.

https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lowercolumbia/jobs/2649259/assistant-director-of-workforce-services?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

[Lower Columbia College]

Dani Trimble, MEd
Pronouns: she/her/hers<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/diversity-inclusion/pronouns/signatures>

Director of Workforce & Career Services | Lower Columbia College

P: 360.442.2622<tel:360.442.2622>

E: dtrimble at lowercolumbia.edu<mailto:dtrimble at lowercolumbia.edu>

A: 1600 Maple Street, Longview WA 98632

www.lowercolumbia.edu<http://www.lowercolumbia.edu/>