[BFET] DSHS-Approved Billing Roster Submission

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Thu Jan 4 09:18:23 PST 2018

Good morning.
Great news! Following conversations between program staff and fiscal staff here at SBCTC, it has been determined that the quarterly BFET billing rosters approved by DSHS and cced to me via the WA Secure Email Portal will be acceptable for invoicing purposes. This will remove the additional step of requiring you to resubmit your approved rosters to me. This is in effect for the current October-December 2017 billing cycle.

Please note that even though we receive a copy of your approved billing roster from DSHS, it is still your college's responsibility to save these rosters and approval notices for audit purposes.

Have a great day.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu