[BFET] FW: BFET Website Workgroup

Jennifer Dellinger jdellinger at sbctc.edu
Tue Dec 18 16:00:35 PST 2018

Good Afternoon BFET Team,

If you would like to be considered for the BFET Website Workgroup led by DSHS (see email below for more information) please use the link below to submit your information no later than Thursday, December 27th, 2018.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XYKCTXV

Happy Holidays!

[Compass]Jennifer Dellinger
Program Administrator